Acadeafic is looking for a digital editor to assist with the following tasks:
- Website maintenance
- Posting new submissions
- Video editing
- Communication and social media presence
We are looking for someone with the following profile:
- You have experience working with WordPress or equivalent
- You have experience with editing videos to make them ready for publishing
- You are familiar with developing contents for different types of social media
- You have basic receptive skills in International Sign
- You are able to write independently in English and understand academic writing in English
As with all positions in the Acadeafic team, this is a volunteer position. The amount of time you will need to spend on Acadeafic will vary weekly, depending on submissions and other activities, such as webinars. You will work remotely, and in close contact with Acadeafic’s editor-in-chief and associate editors.
Interested to join our team? Get in touch at email@example.com before 5 March 2021 with a CV in English and a letter of application in IS, ASL or BSL (the editors’ working languages). Your letter should explain your skills and experience relevant to this position.
Candidates from underrepresented groups (such as deaf people and people from other minoritized groups) are encouraged to apply.